There is currently a battle raging for control of developers and programmers` hearts and minds in today`s IT world. Firstly, Developers benefit from the emergence of these technologies as it helps in programming and designing. In the world of web technologies, there have been constant improvements that help designers and developers. Secondly, These improvements help developers create awesome applications and websites.
There are a lot of services that can make your business available for the entire world by developing web and mobile applications. Such services are NodeJS Development, Spring Boot Development, Python Development, etc.
In this article, we are going to have a look at three of the web technologies that help to create these applications. These are Django ,Node.js and Spring.
1. Django :
Django is a Python framework for developing web-based applications. It offers a standard method for rapid web development. It assists us in developing fast and effective web applications.
Before 2005, No one has thought we can have a web development framework based on python. And now Django is the heart and soul for many of the developers out there. Instagram, Mozilla, Bitbucket, you will see that Django is used for the developments of Web applications and the framework is light weighted and it really has plenty of features to be developed and deployed on Web applications.
Features of Django
Below are some extensive features of Django:
- It has excellent documentation.
- It is SEO optimized
- It provides high security
- It provides a rapid development environment
- It is Highly Scalable
- Seamless collaboration with relational databases.
- Offers high security, due to the built-in security system
- Speedy web and app developments
- Better performance level with in-built templates
- Has great documentation.
- Django is monolithic, i.e. a single-tiered software application.
- Doesn’t work well with small apps
- Geeks should have expertise in the language before implementing it.
2. NodeJS :
Features of NodeJS
Below are some extensive features of NodeJS:
- No Buffering
- Single Threaded but Highly Scalable
- Asynchronous and Event Driven
- Very Fast
- It offers faster and easier code writing
- It’s simpler than Java
- A large community supports it
- It comes along with an excellent package manager.
- Works best when you need to build APIs.
- It’s not suitable for CPU-heavy applications
- Less secure and has security flaws
- Non-synchronous programming makes it difficult for the programmers
Spring is a powerful lightweight Framework use for application development. In a broader way, you can say that a framework is a large structure using which you can solve many technical related problems. Therefore, you can say that Spring Framework is a very well-defined tool which supports several web applications using Java as a programming language.
It was initially released written by Rod Johnson and was first and was first released under the Apache 2.0 license in June 2003. Spring is lightweight when it comes to transparency and size, the basic version of spring is around 2MB only.
Features of Spring
Below are some extensive features of Spring Boot:
- Aspect-Oriented Programming (AOP)
- Transaction Management
- Dependency Injection
- Integration With Other Frameworks
- It provides flexible libraries trusted by developers all over the world.
- Spring is a lightweight framework because of its POJO implementation.
- It provides a powerful abstraction to JEE specifications such as JMS, JDBC, JPA, and JTA.
- It provides declarative support for caching, validation, transaction, and formatting.
- Resource management is a cross-cutting concern, easy to copy and paste everywhere.
- Developing a Spring application requires lots of XML.
- Working with Spring is more complex. It requires a lot of expertise.
- It does not care about XSS or cross-site scripting. With this in mind, we need to figure out ways on how to stop hackers from infiltrating your application yourself.
- It provides multiple options to developers. These options create confusion to developers that which feature to use and which to not and wrong decisions may lead to significant delays.
Choose whatever tool best suits your needs, three tools are powerful for web development. We have talented and experienced developers ready to onboard your project with full customer satisfaction guarantee.
Connect with Revaalo labs your one stop solution for Digital Transformation needs.